What We Offer
Orbis Mercatus Services Client Procurement via Far-Reaching Global Network Offering Optimum Steadiness of Low-Cost, Tenable Supply & Efficiency
- Free On Board Rotterdam & HoustonTBDIt Is Generated From Crude Distillation Process and Is Used To Efficiently Power Internal Combustion Diesel Engines. Automotive Gas Oil, or AGO, Is the Name Given To Fuel Intended for Use in Road Vehicles (Trucks, Buses, Vans and Cars) Powered By Diesel Engines.
- Free On Board Rotterdam & HoustonTBDLiquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Is Natural Gas That Has Been Cooled To a Liquid State Stored As a Super-Cooled (Cryogenic) Liquid, At About -256° Fahrenheit, For Shipping and Storage. The Volume of Natural Gas in Its Liquid State Is About 600 Times Smaller Than Its Volume in Its Gaseous State.
- Free On Board Rotterdam & HoustonTBDEN 590 Is a Standard Published By the European Committee for Standardization That Describes the Physical Properties That All Automotive Diesel Fuel Must Meet If It Is To Be Sold In the European Union and Several Other European Countries.
- Free On Board Rotterdam & HoustonTBDLPG (Propane) Used as a Fuel for Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Heat Applications, Comprising of Cooking, Hot Water Systems and Heating. Engaged as a Propellant, Refrigerant, Vehicle Fuel and Petrochemical Feed-stock as well.
- Free On Board Rotterdam & HoustonTBDD2 Diesel Fuel Is the Broad Category for the Second Distillate of Crude Oil. Ultra-Low Sulfur Grades Of D2, Such As GOST 305-82 (Russia), Reduces the Sulfur Content to A Maximum Of 0.02 Percent And In Turn Reduces Sulfur Pollution Emissions.